Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Busy week for me!!! Ended my Management Accounting and welcome Statistic. Really love it to the max!!!


Anyway my lecturer was a weirdo!!! Trust me. I telling the truth. Did your lecturer scream like a ROOSTER in the middle of the lesson??? LOL!!!


Yesh. . . He DID!!!

Sooooo Normal =.=!!!



Happy 22nd Birthday Ms Winnie PEK!!!
It's a big challenged to send annie and myself to shop for your present. . . At that time, really feel like giving up!!! Thankfully, we accomplished our mission and as a reward, we pampered ourselves with a Tee frm NUMB!!! LOL








Having LOTS of non-sense at MOF. . . Think we're kind of nuisance to them. . .

Complaining, Playing and Laughing like nobody business and WHO CARE!!! At least it's made our day!!!


Had a very hearty meal!!! And Thanks to them, I downloaded What's App!!! LOL. . .


So guys, text me here k:P

No comments: